I was testing out my new stamping plates I ordered from eBay for this manicure, therefore every nail has a different patter :P.
To guys who might not know how stamping works:
- Paint the polish on the pattern on the stamping plate.
- Scrape the polish off the surface with the scraper, polish will still be inside the indent of the pattern.
- Use the rubber stamp to pickup the polish.
- Quickly stamp (roll) the pattern onto the nail.
- Use contrasting colors of polishes
- It is better to use an opaque and creamy color for the stamping
- How well the stamp transfer depends greatly on the quality of the stamping plate (I have a few plates that the polish would not transfer onto the rubber stamp)
- Work quickly
Click HERE for more tips and tricks!